FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Promoter: Boost Drinks Ltd, 1270 Century Way, Thorpe Park, Leeds, LS15 8ZB.
- Eligibility: Open to NI residents only aged 18 years and over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Boost Drinks Ltd, its agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- Internet access and a valid email address are required to enter.
- Entry Instructions: To enter, go to choosenowni.com and enter requested details.
- Only one entry per person and per email address. All entries must be made online directly by the person entering the promotion. Bulk entries or entries from 3rd parties will not be accepted. Strictly one email address per person.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the terms of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Main Promotional Period: Opens 23.09.20. All entries to be received by 11.59pm 31.12.20.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- Winner Selection: One entry will be drawn randomly by computer programme and independently verified from all valid entries received within 2 calendar days of the closing date. The winner will be notified by email within 2 calendar days of the draw.
- The Prize Fund: The winner will win a LENOVO 10” 32GB tablet.
- Prize will be delivered to a single address in NI within 28 days from prize claim verification.
- There is no cash or other prize alternative available, in whole or in part. Except owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize item for an alternative of equal or greater value. The promoter also reserves the right to add further prizes to the prize fund.
- The overall winner will be required to take part in reasonable photographic and other publicity in connection with this promotion with no further recompense.
- The name of the overall winner will be published on Boost NI’s social media platforms and will be available for 3 months upon request.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control and where circumstances make this unavoidable. Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website. Neither can we be held responsible for the failure to fulfill the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavor to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
- Your personal details will be used solely for the purposes of administering this promotion and will be destroyed afterwards unless you have specifically opted-in to receive further information or promotions from Boost Drinks Ltd. Any personal data will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation. Please note that in processing prize winner claims, the promoter may disclose your details to affiliates or third parties involved in the fulfillment process.