FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Promoter: Boost Drinks Ltd, 1270 Century Way, Thorpe Park, Leeds, LS15 8ZB.
- Eligibility: Open to NI residents only aged 18 years and over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Boost Drinks Ltd, its agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- Internet access and a valid email address are required to enter.
- Application Instructions:
To apply, go to www.ChooseNowNI.com, complete the online application form and submit.
Applications will only be accepted by individuals on their own behalf in pursuit of achieving a personal and individual goal. Applications will not be accepted by companies, trading associations, established businesses or registered charities.
Grants are only available for legal activities and undertakings that are compliant with relevant legislation, local government rules, health and safety guidance, and any relevant industry standards and guidelines.
Grants can only be paid into the UK Bank Account of the named applicant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any applications if they are:
- applications made in breach of these terms & conditions (of which instructions form part)
- applications for activities or enterprises which are illegal, dangerous, restricted or otherwise unacceptable under these terms & conditions;
- applications where the applicant does not, if and when contacted by the Promoter, agree to participate in the process on the basis of these terms & conditions, and any applicable requirements of the Promoter;
- applications which include inappropriate, discriminatory, illegal or offensive content;
- applications that seem to be duplicates or not legitimate;
- dishonest applications; and
- which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter and the judges would not reflect well on Boost as a company or a brand.
- Bulk applications made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase an individual applicant’s submission in a way that is not consistent with the terms of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- The promoters will verify all applications prior to making any award, including (but not limited to) establishing the eligibility of the person submitting the application and the eligibility of the activity or enterprise which they wish to fund. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and may withhold any award, or the opportunity to be considered for an award, until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- Promotional Period: Opens for applications 23/09/2020 and closes for applications 23:59 31/12/20 (the Application Period).
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- The Prize Fund: There is one overall grant fund available of £5000 which will be shared between a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 10 successful applicants. Grants of £500 to £1000 will be awarded to the individuals whose applications the Judging Panel deem to have best satisfied the judging criteria (see clause 12). The promoter reserves the right not to award the full £5,000 if insufficient eligible applications are received or if the judges determine that the standard of applications is insufficient to merit an award.
The judges reserve the right to award any amount between £500 and £1000 to any successful applicant, irrespective of the amount requested in the application.
Grants can only be paid by bank transfer into a UK bank account in the name of the successful applicant.
- The promoter reserves the right to award additional prizes on an ad hoc basis during the promotional period, unrelated to the main competition prizes and judging process. Awarding of such an ad hoc prize is neither an indication of any applicant being shortlisted for a main prize, nor does it preclude them from winning a main prize.
- Winner Selection: All valid applications will be reviewed by a judging panel – at least one of whom will be an independent judge. The judging will take place w/c 18/01/21 and successful applicants will be notified by 31/01/21.
The Winners will be applicants who in the opinion of the judges, best reflect and encourage the following values (Judging Criteria):
- The Goal – What the applicant’s idea or business or passion is and why they want to achieve it.
- Credibility – How likely is it they can make their plan a reality – what steps have they already taken, what success have they already achieved, what is the next milestone.
- Purpose – What they will do with the grant of £500 or £1000 and how it will enable them to achieve their goal.
- Scoring: The weightings applied to the Judging Criteria will be as follows: (a) The Goal: 35%, (b) Credibility: 30%, (c) Purpose: 35%. The Promoter reserves the right to consider information about the applicant gathered from other publicly available sources in assessing the eligibility of any application and in the judging process.
- The successful applicants will be notified by phone/email by 31/01/21. All successful applicants must acknowledge this notification within 7 days and must also provide such other documentation as the Promoter may reasonably request to confirm their award, including their UK bank account details.
- The Promoter reserves the right to forfeit any prize if it reasonably suspects that the relevant winner is not eligible under or has not complied with these Official Rules.
- Grants are made on the condition that the successful applicant uses the grant to further the goal specified in their application. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw a prize award if they become aware that the applicant has misled the judging panel or has submitted a fraudulent application or has or intends to misuse any funds awarded.
- All winners are required to take part in reasonable photographic and other publicity in connection with this promotion with no further recompense.
- The names of the winning applicants will be published on the Boost Drinks NI social media platforms and will be available for 3 months after announcement date by emailing info@ChooseNowNi.com.
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available, in whole or in part, except owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- General: The Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control and where circumstances make this unavoidable. Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website. Neither can we be held responsible for the failure to fulfill the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavor to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 4 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
- By submitting their application for the Promotion, all applicants agree to grant the Promoter permission to use the contents of their application for promotional purposes in any of its social media pages (including without limitation on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter), in digital publications and on its website and across any other media (including media owned or controlled by third parties) without further permission or remuneration.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or permanent injury caused as a result of the Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter accepts no liability for loss or injury as a result of the Promotion or receipt or misuse of any prize.
- Valid wherever legal only, the rules of this promotion are subject to the legal and regulatory restrictions imposed under Northern Ireland law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Northern Irish courts.